Universal I/O server is intended for production data processing. High performance of up to 12 million measurements per second is a key feature of the server. The server supports processing of 1 million tags, whereas number of tags does not influence on the server performance.
Supported data transfer protocols for linking to HMI and other SCADA systems:
- OPC DA Server
- OPC DA Client
- OPC AE Server
Supported data transfer protocols for communication with devices:
- Modbus TCP Master
- Modbus RTU Master
- IEC 870-5-104 Master
- IEC 870-5-104 Slave
Sensors Calibration System
System is designed to calibrate pressure gauges. The calibration is performed by comparing the readings of the standards to the readings of the equipments being calibrated.
The functions of the control system are as follows
Data Collection and Submission System for unattached measuring equipment
The system is provided for control and monitoring of climatic variables within premises.
Key system features:
The system is provided for automation of customized furniture production.
The functions of the system are as follows:
- Unification of all manipulations in geographically-distributed branch offices
- Registration and control of orders
- Stock recording
- Statutory accounting
- Optimization of operation in production shop
- Registration and control of measurements
- Registration and control of customers
- Report generation and graph plotting for analyzing of production efficiency